Regular

Reggie Bush is what I like to call Reggie. In other words "low class". It doesn't look very appealing at all. Often it's very dark green. Smells like the dealer's laundry detergent. I think Reggie dealers try to enhance the smell of it. Mostly comes with a lot of stems & seeds. It is classified as a Sativa. I had Reggie before so I'm speaking from experience. 









Smoking low class is like driving with no gas. It's better rolled up than smoked using a pipe or a bong. When I say better , I don't recommend anyone to smoke low class. Every time I smoked Reggie I was buzzed for like 30 minutes. It really depends on how much of it I smoke. I get unmotivated to do anything a few hours after. It goes for 5 dollars a gram. It's cheap but I recommend quality over quantity if you're trying to get high. 

Comments

  1. Hi Dear,
    Thanks for sharing such useful blog. Really! This Blog is very informative for us which contain lot of information about beauty products, I like this post. Please visit at "Lemon Skunk Shatter UK", i hope you may like our beauty products.

    Visit Here - http://weedbombuk.com/product/lemon-skunk-shatter-uk/'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kith Kath Bath Company is based in Texas. We are using a Frisco address which is right outside of Dallas Texas.
    Our goal would be to come up first in Texas but eventually in the North America regions since the company is an ecommerce business.
    CBD Massage Oils and Lotions

    Top 10 CBD Products Companies

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts