She got me feeling some type of way

I'm inlove with this lady on the right. It's something about the way she make me feel. I met her 5 years ago. I can't excalty remember where I met her , I'm just glad I met her. She locked eyes with me to let me know I needed her in my life. At the time I didn't get what she was trying to tell me. It took me some time to realize what a blessing she really is. 




My Favorite kind of all is sour diesel. I like the uplifting & engertic vibe I get. Freshman year of high school is when I was first introduced. It was a different strain of diesel that I tried , I think it was called "strawberry sour diesel". The taste is what made me fall inlove. I usually perfer rolling blunts but when I'm with my favorite I like to roll joints. 




Comments

  1. You don't know much about weed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. at the time I didn't , I've learned over time . check out my new posts

      Delete
  2. I told them that I was addicted to weed and couldnt stop be myself. I went to a treatment center offer effective, individualized rehab and addiction treatment for marijuana, cannabis or weed addiction . If you want , you can read the blog on how long do xanax stay in your system

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts